In the Season 3 opener, Megan and Becky share about their Saints of the year and word of the year. They also share how the Lord is prompting them to switch up things and shift the focus of the podcast ever so slightly. Through plenty of laughter and Scripture, we are focusing on glorifying God, #womenencouragingwomen, and keeping in step with the Spirit. Happy New Year!
- Saints name generator by Jennifer Fulwiler http://saintsnamegenerator.com/
- Word of the year generator by Jennifer Fulwiler http://www.wordoftheyear.me/
- St. Andrew Kim Taegon
- St. Gabriel the Archangel
- Instagram Post by Rachel Balducci on the Watchers in the Night
- “For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, 15 from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, 16 that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with might through his Spirit in the inner man, 17 and that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love” Ephesians 3:14-17
Call to Action –
Thank the Lord in all circumstances, for this is the will for your life.
“give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.” – 1 Thess 5:18
Saint Quote –
“It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start.” – St. Teresa of Calcutta